Gulkand is undoubtedly the most delicious Ayurvedic
preparation known to mankind. It is made primarily
of rose petals which are collected at their peak condition.
Gulkand has been traditionally used as a cooling tonic to
combat fatigue, lethary, mucular aches, biliousness itching,
and heat-related conditions. It is good for memory,
eyesight, cheerfulness and it is a good blood purifier. It
is also naturally rich in calcium and has antioxidant. It
can be used year-round by persons of all constitutions,
especially Vata and Pitta. Indian Ayurvedic doctors, use it
combined with other specific herbs for several types of
cancer patients undergoing radiation or chemotherapies.
We obtain rose
petals for Kohinoor Gulkand from Pushkar in Rajasthan. (Pushkar
is known to grow the best roses in all over India)
In addition to the uses mentioned above, the following
are other traditional indications for Gulkand:
- Rose petals are useful for reducing pitta (acidity),
heat in the body and problems caused by excess heat.
Rosewater is cool, refreshing and reduces eye
inflammation and redness.
Regulates menstruation and helps reduce excessive
- Strengthens the teeth and gums.
- Gulkand relieves heat-related imbalances and clears
and tones the intestines.Effective in the treatment of acidity.
- The rose aroma relaxes the brain and heart.
- Gulkand is an effective skin tonic which both
clarifies and tonifies.
- It can act as natural deodorant when used regularly.
When it comes to enriching the taste,
there are very few alternatives available to our tasteful
and exclusive variety of gulkand. Our exquisite range of
gulkand showcases substance & flawlessness in optimum
manner possible. The base which makes our collection unique lies
in our approach where attention is paid to each and every
Kohinoor Gulkand is available in same quality with different
- Poly Pouch - Available in pouch of 1 Kg, 800 Gms, 500 Gms and 400 Gms
- Small Plastic Jar - Available in 800 Gms and 400 Gms Jar.
- Big Plastic Jar of 4.5 Kg
- 18 Kg. loose in Tin
Ingredients : Rose Petal & Sugar